Preparation1) Cut and wash chicken
2) Marinate chicken with 2 Tbl spoons Ginger Garlic paste, 2 Tbl spoon red chilli powder, a pinch of Turmeric powder and salt for half an hour
3) Wash and cut onions, tomatoes and chillis very fine
Cooking Process1) In a deep pan heat oil and fry onions and chillis for 2 minutes
2) Add marinated chicken and fry for 10 minutes without adding water and turnning very often
3) Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes adding 2 cups of water
4) Add coconut powder/paste/ grated and garam masala and cook for 15 minutes
5) Finally add pepper powder and corriander.
6) Serve with Basmati Rice or chappatis.